Designing and setting up a car is hard work. Kinematics software shouldn’t be. OptimumKinematics was developed by our engineers after years of customers asking similar car handling questions and having similar suspension design challenges. Being the world’s first second-generation kinematics software, OptimumKinematics is specifically designed with a user-friendly interface that makes the process of computer-aided suspension design and analysis much faster and more convenient.
- Intuitive user-friendly layout is split into three sections – design, motion, and analysis – enables you to work faster and smarter.
- Interactive 3D visualizations allow for easy inspection and modification of the suspension design.
- Accuracy with more than 400 data channels that can be plotted against each other or tabulated in a report. Easily compare results from multiple design iterations in customizable graphs and report tables.
- Fast and reliable solver - OptimumKinematics has been successfully tested against the leading CAD software packages and test data collected at automotive laboratories.
- Direct application to car design and setup with tools for Design of Experiments and flexibility in terms of units and coordinate systems.
- Double A-Arm
- Mac Pherson
- Mac Pherson (pivot arm)
- Live Axle Panhard Bar
- Live Axle Watt’s Linkage
- Five Links
OptimumKinematics Forces Module
OptimumKinematics Forces Module is a new add-on package that allows you to calculate forces on suspension components.
With OptimumKinematics Forces Module you can:
- Define input load cases. Simulate the front and rear suspension for any combination of forces and moments, which can be applied either at the contact patch or at wheel centers.
- Combine force and motion inputs. Simulate forces & moments inputs at any Heave, Roll, Pitch and Steering configuration.
- Analyze results. Output channels include forces and moments reactions at every suspension pickup point. You can easily export these results as tables, and use them as inputs in FEA software.
- 3D View. Visualize forces and moments vectors acting at any suspension point in the 3D view panel.
- Batch run & Design of experiments. All batch run and DOE features that are present in the original version of OptimumKinematics are also enabled for Forces Inputs.
Getting Started Video:
Forces Module Demo:
You can get OptimumKinematics here for the price of $749/year until you cancel your subscription.
Need software support? Find support here.