Designing and setting up a car is hard work. Kinematics software shouldn’t be. OptimumKinematics was developed by our engineers after years of customers asking similar car handling questions and having similar suspension design challenges. Being the world’s first second-generation kinematics software, OptimumKinematics is specifically designed with a user-friendly interface that makes the process of computer-aided suspension design and analysis much faster and more convenient.
- Intuitive user-friendly layout is split into three sections – design, motion, and analysis – enables you to work faster and smarter.
- Interactive 3D visualizations allow for easy inspection and modification of the suspension design.
- Accuracy with more than 400 data channels that can be plotted against each other or tabulated in a report. Easily compare results from multiple design iterations in customizable graphs and report tables.
- Fast and reliable solver - OptimumKinematics has been successfully tested against the leading CAD software packages and test data collected at automotive laboratories.
- Direct application to car design and setup with tools for Design of Experiments and flexibility in terms of units and coordinate systems.
- Double A-Arm
- Mac Pherson
- Mac Pherson (pivot arm)
- Live Axle Panhard Bar
- Live Axle Watt’s Linkage
- Five Links
Getting Started Video:
You can get OptimumKinematics here for the price of $749/year until you cancel your subscription.
Need software support? Find support here.